Our annual series of evening time trials. The links in the table give details of each course.
|Thu||20-Jul||19:00||Hill Climb||Skipton Old Road|
|Thu||07-Sep||19:00||6.25||Thornton short hilly|
- Riders must be members of a CTT affiliated club
- All riders under 18 must provide a completed parental consent form before starting
- Events are run under CTT rules and Regs (note changes to the rules for 2022: front and rear lights must be used and an approved helmet worn)
- Entry fee is £5.00
- All events except the hill climb start in Thornton, first rider off at 7pm
- Hill climb – new course: Skipton Old Road, Colne
- Please sign on outside the church, please try to be signed on 15 mins before 7pm start.
- Time keepers decision is final, don’t care what your Garmin / Strava says.
- Course profiles and maps below, no excuse for getting lost.
- Points system for both Road and TT categories.
- Fastest 10 points, second 9 points, third 8 points etc down to 1 point.
- All events count except for last one at which we will present prizes.
- A rider on a road bike can choose to have his points placed in the TT bike category. Must advise at sign on.
- A rider on a TT bike cannot have his points placed in the road bike category.
- A road bike must not have tri-bars or disk wheels. Timekeepers decision is final on what qualifies as a road bike.
- Anything not covered in the above rules will be made up on the night.
Thornton 10 mile TT
Gisburn Grimpur 13 mile hilly, starts at Thornton, finishes at the Moorcock.
Short Circuit 6 mile hilly starts and finishes in Thornton.
Follow this link for the latest results.