Meeting at the usual spot: (at the bottom of Walton Lane, Leeds Road, Nelson). For Saturday runs itinerary see table below. Wednesdays at 7.00pm (usual spot again)
Tuesday night 6:30pm from the Blue Elephant, Foulridge
Club members and invited riders only. Approx 25-30 miles fast pace, rules for the ride below. (This ride has now concluded for the Winter but will start back up in Spring 2018)
- All riders must obey the rules of the road i.e. must stop at red lights, must give way to traffic already on a roundabout and no more than two abreast.
- No more than twelve riders in any one group.
- Ride in a single line, with the front rider peeling off to the left after his/her turn at the front, the single line overtakes on the right. Length of turn to suit fitness level but as a guide no more than 30 seconds.
- It is not a race so riders should not be at maximum effort – if necessary split the groups in accordance with fitness level.
- PF members ride together and non-members form their own group. PFCC cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of non-members.
Wednesday evenings leave Walton Lane, 7pm (prompt) for a ride at social pace 13/14 mph around 25 miles. Usually wind up at the Lord Rodney, Colne at about 9pm for a beer or two. Lights are required.
Thursday evening time trial series. See Evening League page.
Thursday evening track session at the Steven Burke Sports Hub 7 – 8pm. There is a small charge of £2.00.
See the list below for destinations. Most runs leave Walton Lane at the time shown (prompt) however on occasion we will drive to a different meet point to get on some different roads. Average speeds tend to be around 15mph.
Saturday Runs List
|6th Jan 2108||New Year 100 - Fleetwood||9:00 am||100|
|13th Jan 2018||Buffers - Storiths||9:30 am||55|
|20th Jan 2018||Feizor via Langcliffe||9:30 am||60|
|27th Jan 2018||Ribchester||9:30 am||55|
|3rd Feb 2018||Otley via Wetherspoons||9:30 am||60|
|10th Feb 2018||Hebden Bridge and Blackstone Edge||9:30 am||55|
|17th Feb 2018||Light Ash via Beacon Fell||9:30 am||70|
|24th Feb 2018||Burnsall via Cringles||9:30 am||60|
|3rd March 2018||Circuit of Ingleborough Reccy||9:30 am||75|
|10th March 2018||Circuit of Ingleborough (HELP need marshalls)||N/A||N/A|
|17th March 2018||Horrocks Curiosity Shop via St Michaels on Wyre||9:30 am||75|
|24th March 2018||Vehicle Assist Run - Howgills and Kirkstone Pass ()Meet Devils Bridge||9:00 am||80|