- Riders must be members of a CTT affiliated club
- All riders under 18 must provide a completed parental consent form before starting
- Events are run under CTT rules and Regs (note changes to the rules for 2022: front and rear lights must be used and an approved helmet worn)
- Entry fee is £5.00
- All events except the hill climb start in Thornton, first rider off at 7pm
- Hill climb – new course: Skipton Old Road, Colne
- Please sign on outside the church, please try to be signed on 15 mins before 7pm start.
- Time keepers decision is final, don’t care what your Garmin / Strava says.
- Course profiles and maps below, no excuse for getting lost.
- Points system for both Road and TT categories.
- Fastest 10 points, second 9 points, third 8 points etc down to 1 point.
- All events count except for last one at which we will present prizes.
- A rider on a road bike can choose to have his points placed in the TT bike category. Must advise at sign on.
- A rider on a TT bike cannot have his points placed in the road bike category.
- A road bike must not have tri-bars or disk wheels. Timekeepers decision is final on what qualifies as a road bike.
- Anything not covered in the above rules will be made up on the night.
For the points standing so far, please click the link below.
Thursday, 21th April – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 5th May – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 19th May – Gisburn Hilly 13 – 7pm
Thursday, 2nd June – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 16th June – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 30th June – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 14th July – Gisburn Hilly 13 – 7pm
Thursday, 21th July – Hill Climb – 7pm
Thursday, 28th July – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 11th August – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 25th August – Skipton 10 – 7pm
Thursday, 8th September – Thornton 6.25 – 7pm